OpenCart 1.5.6.x DB Cache module
Caches database sql queries to improve performance to 10 times.
Automatically drop affected cache entries after any modification operation: insert/update/delete
VQMOD required (only for 1.5.6+). For 2.0+ it is NOT needed anymore.
1. Download the pnsols_dbcache_oc2.ocmod.zip file
2. Go Extensions/Extension Installer
3. Upload the file and click Next
4. It is installed and if you need to disable it - go to the Extensions/Modifications and disable/remove the DB Cache
To update to newer version - remove the older and install a new one using the steps above
0. Download the pnsols_opencart_db_cache_156x*.zip file.
1. Copy upload folder content to the root of your site.
2. Install DB Cache module
2. Enjoy performance boost =)
- Extension for opencart 2.0+ is released as a modification
- sql query text improvement to adjust mysql query cache
- Performance is boosted up - db cache kernel is optimized
- Module settings - Cache Timeout Seconds to set for cache entries and Module Status - you could just disable db caching at any moment then turn on again
- Clear DB Cache button is added to Admin System menu
- Small bugs are fixed