Create ability for customers to determine how much store credit they want to use
Store credit, as the default OpenCart order total module, on its use will take all available customer's balance (store credit amount). Customer do not have the ability to determine how much the balance they want to use.
This module will replace the functionality of a default store credit module.
With this module, customer will have the ability to determine how much the balance they want to use. As well as reward points order total module.
- For Opencart 2.x and 3.x
- vQMOD Installed (newest version)
To find out how it works, you can go to the demo page.
- Easy installation
- No opencart core files overwritten
1. Login with this account (that has store credit amount):
- e-mail: email@example.com
- password: demodemo
2. Make an order.
3. See your shopping cart.
4. Use store credit.
5. Fill the amount then push apply credit button.
To find out how the setting, you can go to the admin demo page.
1. Open Extensions > Order Totals
2. As a demo user, you can only view it (can't modify).
* For some custom themes, this module will need some adjustment. I will give you full support.
** For some custom checkout (quick or one-page checkout), need to check further, whether this extension support or not.
*** For the user of OC 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11, if you still want to use reward points order total module, you will need to upload my bonus file 'reward total bug fix' also.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: