To use the extension, you need to make sure your server has:
- Curl 7.34.0 or more recent
- PHP 5.4.0 or more recent
- OpenSSL v1.0.1 or more recent
To receive payments in your OpenCart store using Paystack, you should:
- Download the plugin version that is compatible with your installation.
- Using FTP, extract the contents of the plugin and merge with your opencart installation.
- Open the Payments page in your admin area
- Scroll to Paystack in the list and click install
- Provide your keys as found on [url]https://dashboard.paystack.co/#/settings/developer[/url]
- Make sure to enable the Paystack Plugin
- Save your changes
- IMPORTANT: Note that in order for your users to always see Paystack, you need to set Naira (NGN) or Ghana Cedis (GHS) as the default currency for your store.
For a more detailed installation guide, please see the Paystack Help Desk
OpenCart Paystack payment gateway integration. Paystack currently only accepts Naira payments.
1.5% + ₦100
For Local Cards
3.9% + ₦100
For International Cards
The ₦100 fee is waived for transactions less than ₦2500
Fee Caps for Local Cards:
Fees for local cards
are capped at ₦2000 - which means you won't pay more than that for local transactions.
• Paystack payment gateway integration
• Activate payment module only when order total reaches an amount you specify
• Captures call back notification to automatically update order status
• Starts in Test mode for testing