What does it do:
This contrib adds support for WESTPAC PAYWAY payment integration in Australia.'
It supports both Server and Merchant hosted options, allowing the choice between using your own secure host or using theirs.
Token & No Token:
No Token - For those not using SSL. The checkout form will redirect to the secure gateway host and customers can enter their details there. Then they will be redirected back to your site after payment.
Token - For those using SSL. The confirmation page will have the credit card fields directly on the page and all processing is done using your domains own SSL certificate.
* You will of course need to have a PAYWAY account.
* Payway doesn't yet support the removal of mcrypt in php 7.2, so you'll need php 7.1 or lower for this to work.
* Server & Merchant Hosted options
* Debug Mode (emails request vars to store owner)
* Test mode Support
* Supported Currencies check and auto-convert
* Full support of error messages.