This handy module helps to make with easy unique blocks with HTML or PHP content (code), and also blocks with images and links, easily selectable and adjustable. It is intended for site owners and designers.
Prepared blocks can place at all build-in positions and layouts in Opencart site, and in addition we add some more positions and layouts, so blocks can stay anywhere in the site home or inside page.
- Unlimited number of blocks to create.
- Code and titles are multilingual
- Visual editor
is supported for HTML content.
- Visual editor can be turned ON or OFF (adjustable).
- Adjustable on/off display for title, icon, border for the blocks (leave blank title/icon to not display).
is adjustable, default stylesheet can be copied and modified for each block.
- Unique box with images
is supported. Each one of HTML box and Images box can be switched ON or OFF.
- Responsive design.
IMAGES BOX FEATURES
- Site admin or owner can easily upload and select images for the box (like for products).
- Template file
(como_imgblock_img.tpl) for each box is adjustable, so copy default one, and modify!
- It is possible to select image for box background
- Define number of images (unlimited, default is 6).
- Each image can have link.
- Each image can have title - multilingual.
- Each image can have additional image for effects
. Effect is defined in template file.
- NEW: Slideshow template for displaying images. (For now in version for Opencart 2.3, ask for other versions.)
NEW POSITIONS AND LAYOUT
After installing module, go to Admin panel, Design, Layouts and you will see automatically added layout named “All Layouts
”. Add a module here and you can see this module in all pages of the site! (No need to add to all defined layouts manually – just here).
Click on “Position” and you will see two more positions: Top of site body
, End of site body
And more: new positions are available for usage in all other layouts!
NEW: One more position is added: bottom of header of the site. It is helpful for example to place here content with no padding like other content.
English and Bulgarian translation included (включен е и български превод).
DEMO AND EXAMPLE
Please visit demo site, and scroll bottom. This box is created with the module, and is placed in “All Layouts” – visible on all site pages, and is placed in position “End of site body”.
1. Upload the files inside the "upload" directory to your OpenCart root directory.
2. Go in admin panel to Extensions, Modules, find the module and click install.
3. Click edit on module and configure - create code. Enter HTML code for HTML blocks or images and links for image blocks.
1. vQmod installed on the Opencart system.
Please use this CONTACT FORM
where describe in details the question or email (find email in downloaded package).
See our other useful extensions:
All our extensions are well tested and function in many live shops. We upgrade them to every new Opencart version!