This OpenCart extension allows you to accept credit cards directly on your site through your Stripe.com account. The extension provides seamless checkout flow - users enter their credit card details during the checkout process and never leave your site, resulting in a better experience for the user, and more successful conversions for you.
If you need just basic functionality check Base version
- PCI compliance - the extension was developed following Stripe security guidelines and built upon libraries provided by Stripe (eg Element library is used to handle payment card's details). It ensures that sensitive data is handled on Stripe servers and never touches your server
- Strong Customer Authentication (Dynamic 3D Secure) . The extension regards 3D Secure rules from Stripe Dashboard Radar tab.
- Synchronization and deep integration with Stripe - access to detailed charge data and charge management from OpenCart admin area.
- Embedded/pop-up payment form - you can select between the embedded payment form and pop-up payment form.
- Payment form customization - payment form can be customized to fit into the design of your store.
- Apple Pay, Google Pay, Microsoft Pay support (one-off payments, for supported browsers). Prerequisites. Extension tries to automatically verify your store with Apple Pay. If for some reason it fails - you need to manually validate you store with Apple Pay
- Alipay support (including non-US residents).
- WeChat support
- iDEAL support.
- Bancontact support.
- Giropay support.
- SOFORT support.
- EPS support.
- Multibanco support
- Przelewy24 support
- Option to "remember" payment card for further use - a customer has an option to save payment card in your Stripe account and then operate with the token of this card instead of card's data itself, which will increase the safety and usability of payment transactions.
- The "Pay in one click" button - logged in customers can make an order in one click from a product page, bypassing checkout flow.
- Recurring payments support (payment cards only) - charge the cards of your customers on the regular basis. The extension has additional options to customize the subscription:
- you can allow a customer to cancel the subscription;
- you can set URLs to which requests will be sent on subscription creation and cancellation, so you can automate customer's account creation and the like.
- Support of multiple Stripe accounts - the option to link several Stripe accounts, with different currencies, to one OpenCart store - depending on an order's currency the extension will select the appropriate account thereby reducing currency conversion fees and eliminating charge amount mismatch.
- Payment Card preview image which helps customer fill in payment form input fields
- Support - you can open a ticket right from the admin area.
- OCMod/VQMod support - the extension works on both OCMod and VQMod systems.
- Quick/ one page checkout extensions support - the extension supports all major one page checkout modules.
- Journal theme support.
- Option to customize front-end labels - multi-language support
- PHP 8 support.
By far the best Stripe extension with ultimate control of the Stripe Payment Gateway. Also, a great developer who responds quickly and is very helpful. Highly recommend this extension!!!
Good Plugin, I've been using it successfully for a few months now
Fantastic Module - Developer resolved my issue within a couple of hours of purchasing the module :)
I recommend this extension for stripe users. I have installed incorrectly (my bad) but Max helped and sorted out in an hour. Amazing support.
Great extension, great support. Greatly simplifies the work with my Stripe.com account
Online user manual can be found here
- Account at Stripe.com
- SSL sertificate (not needed for test payments)
- PHP 7 and higher
Test payment card number: 4242 4242 4242, expiration date: any date in the future, CVV code: any 3-4 numbers
Full list of test cards
If you have any questions leave comment or email me