This OpenCart extension allows you to accept credit cards directly on your site through your Stripe.com account. The extension provides seamless checkout flow - users enter their credit card details during the checkout process and never leave your site, resulting in a better experience for the user, and more successful conversions for you.
- PCI compliance - the extension was developed following Stripe security guidelines and built upon libraries provided by Stripe (eg Element library is used to handle payment card's details). It ensures that sensitive data is handled on Stripe servers and never touches your server
- Synchronization and deep integration with Stripe - access to detailed charge data and a charge management from OpenCart admin area.
- Embedded/pop-up payment form - you can select between the embedded payment form and pop-up payment form.
- Payment form customization - payment form can be customized to fit into the design of your store.
- Alipay support (including non US residents).
- iDEAL support..
- Bancontact support..
- Giropay support..
- SOFORT support..
- 3D Secure.
- Option to "remember" payment card for further use - a customer has an option to save payment card in your Stripe account and then operate with the token of this card instead of card's data itself, which will increase the safety and usability of payment transactions.
- Option to set additional password for saved cards which makes impossible for anyone other than the customer to make payment by a saved card
- The "Pay in one click" button - customers can make an order in one click from a product page, bypassing checkout flow.
- Recurring payments support - charge the cards of your customers on the regular basis. The extension has additional options to customize subscription:
- the option to create additional order containing each recurring product in the cart as if that products have no recurring plans, associated with them;
- the extension uses coupons and vouchers from an OpenCart store, so they can be shared with other customers;
- you can select what order's total lines to include to recurring charge;
- you can allow a customer to cancel the subscription;
- you can set URLs to which requests will be sent on subscription creation and cancellation, so you can automate customer's account creation and the like.
- Support of multiple Stripe accounts - the option to link several Stripe accounts, with different currencies, to one OpenCart store - depending on an order's currency the extension will select the appropriate account thereby reducing currency conversion fees and eliminating charge amount mismatch.
- Support - request support right from admin panel of the extension to get fast support.
- OCMod/VQMod support - the extension works on both OCMod and VQMod systems.
- Quick/ one page checkout extensions support - the extension supports all major one page checkout modules.
- Journal 2 theme support.
- Option to customize front-end labels - multi-language is supported
By far the best Stripe extension with ultimate control of the Stripe Payment Gateway. Also, a great developer who responds quickly and is very helpful. Highly recommend this extension!!!
Good Plugin, I've been using it successfully for a few months now
Fantastic Module - Developer resolved my issue within a couple of hours of purchasing the module :)
I recommend this extension for stripe users. I have installed incorrectly (my bad) but Max helped and sorted out in an hour. Amazing support.
Great extension, great support. Greatly simplifies the work with my Stripe.com account
- Account at Stripe.com
- SSL sertificate (not needed for test payments)
- PHP 5.6 and higher
3.0.0 - new release
- incorrect card number error now is not reported to admin
- rejected card error now handled correctl
- more options to customize payment form
3.0.24 - fixed issue conserns responsiveness of payment form
3.0.25 - fixed bug when quotation mark in payment wethod description caused error on checkout
- added form's shadow blur option
- fixed bug on product page (notification caused by pay button script)
3.0.27 - added notification if VQMOD is enabled but doesn't apply modification
- modification check: fixed vqmod modification detection
- fixed issue conserns Journal one page + iPhone
- form animations
- added field "Charge outcome" to Admin Order page
- added feature to delete saved cards at customer area
- saved card password fields is now no mandatory to address the situation when
admin didn't enable password for saved cards and then enable it.
- fixed bug concerns Window installations and SSL certificates
- fixed bug when OCv3 installations do on send emails on successful payment
- fixed bug concerns order management from OC admin area
- added support for banconnect, giropay, ideal, sofort
- close button of pop-up form and message implemented as canvas in order to colorize it
- 3D Secure works with saved cards and recurring payments
- cards with optional 3D Secure check can be saved in Stripe dashboard
3.2.1 - background images of payment form's payment options are shown in installations placed in server's subfolders
3.2.2 - added 10px margin to form's checkboxes
- fixed cache clash with OC
- fixed bug when all button were hidden when 'Hide button' option was enabled
3.2.5 - Stripe profile API change
- added compatibility with Dreamvention products
- impoved compatibility with one page/step checkout modules
- Bitcoin support removed
- option to set a page to redirect to in case of payment failure
- option to hide description of recurring totals
3.3.1 - fixed bug concerns 3D Secure and guest checkout
- SEO URL fix
- Recurrong order with removed subscription now is marked as Cancelled
3.3.15 - 3D Secure fix
Buy direct from our store and get free support
Online user manual can be found here
Test payment card number: 4242 4242 4242, expiration date: any date in the future, CVV code: any 3-4 numbers
Full list of test cards
If you have any questions leave comment or email me