Supported OpenCart Versions:
What is Uber Options?
Uber Options is a product option manipulation system created for OpenCart 2.x and was designed to be the successor to the popular Options Boost for OpenCart 1.5.x.
Uber Options is the first of its kind to use an extensible "submodule" system for the actual features.
Each submodule contains different features on its own tab that is displayed within the Uber Options Module.
This makes Uber Options dynamic and customizable for the user to be able to choose only the features needed for their store.
Submodules are sold individually and can be added/removed at anytime without affecting other submodule feature sets.
To get more submodules:
- vQmod 2.6.1 or later is required from http://vQmod.com
Additional Properties Features:
Additional Properties is an Uber Options Submodule that adds additional settings to product options.
After install, users will see a new tab on their Uber Options module with the following features:
* Minimum order quantity per product option value
* Maximum order quantity per product option value
* Option Description per product option value that displays when option is selected.
* Choice of option description location
* Above product description
* Replace product description
* Below main image
* Popup window
Minimum Order Qty Example:
Similar to the way normal product minimum qty works, this lets you set the minimum qty at the product option value level.
- Blue (min qty 2)
- Green (min qty 1)
If you buy only 1 Blue Napkin, it will warn you that you need to buy at least 2
If you buy only 1 Green Napkin, that is fine since the min qty is 1 and it won't show a warning