Yahoo Store to OpenCart Migration Plugin is ultimate Shopping Cart Migration Solution by LitExtension. It allows you to migrate all your products, categories, orders, customers, passwords, SEO URLs and other data from Yahoo Store to OpenCart within 3 simple steps.
This Module is free of installation, but full migration is paid for unlimited usage and its price starts from $59. If you have any question, please feel free CONTACT US for further details.
HOW TO MIGRATE FROM YAHOO STORE TO OPENCART
WHAT DATA MIGRATED
• SKU, Product Name, Description, URL, Quantity, Stock Status, Model, Weight ...
• Base Image, Additional Images
• Base Price, Special Price
• Assign to Product Categories
• Attributes (Color, Size ...)
• Options (Size; Weight, Color ...)
• Extra Fields (Checkboxes, Dropdownlist, Radiobuttons)
• Variants: can be grouped with related variants together to form a product
• Meta Title, Meta Description, Meta Keywords
• No Downtime: Data is migrated with no downtime for your current Yahoo Store store
• Work Online or Offline: Migration progress can run on both Online or Offline development environment.
• Preserve IDs: Preserve Order IDs, Customer IDs on the OpenCart
• Select Data Migration: You can select data type (Products, Customers, Orders,...) you're looking for migration
• Re-Migration: Unlimited re-migrations with NO extra cost
• Migrate Recent Data: You have just finished a full migration, after that Yahoo Store is still live and continue getting new data, and you want to get your OpenCart updated with the new data, this feature to avoid starting over again.
• Clear Data Before Migration: Allow deleting current data (products, customers, orders, etc.) from the OpenCart before migration
• Fail-Safe Migration: In case the migration accidentally stops during migration due to server shutdown, network down or any other cause. The module provides Resume functionality to continue on the last point of previous migration, you won't have to start over again.
• Data Security: Direct data transfer from Yahoo Store to OpenCart, NO third party involved
• Product Variants: Allow creating product variants based on the available combinations of attribute values
• Product Inventory: Ignore product inventory for out-of-stock products