Cash on delivery based on category and product in cart
Restrict Cash On Delivery service based on the products. Only display COD if you provide COD service for the products. Else this payment method will be hidden at the checkout. Also supports all one-page checkout/themes.
- Set up COD for the category. This will assign COD for all the products belonging to that category.
- When you set up COD for the category, all products in the category become eligible for COD.
- You can set up COD for individual products as well.
- By default when you install the extension, all the products are COD available. So you don't have any downtime.
- Setup COD fees per product. So these extra charges will be added to the total for the COD service.
- COD fees can also be done instantly via Category. So all products within that category will have the same COD fees.
- Restrict the COD payment method based on the Order Total Amount. You can set up a maximum amount for which COD service will be eligible.