ProductField Plus - Universal & simple solution to display additional fields on Product page in store
By default Opencart shows only one field "model" on the product page.
But what to be if you want to show other fields - such as SKU, EAN, MPN etc or Weight/Size of the product?
allows you to display any of the fields from table "product" on the product page, just after the standard field "model".
Module automatically detects all existing fields in a table "product" and allows to shows any of them in plain text or in the weight/size format
Examples of use:
With module You can show SKU, UPC, EAN, JAN, MPN, ISBN, Location and other fields of product from table "product"
You can display date_available as product release date
date_modified - shows last modified date of product
date_added - shows date of create product
viewed - number of views product page
weight - weight of product
length, width, height - product dimensions
- Module automatically detects all existing fields in a table "product" and allows to shows any of them in plain text or in the weight/size format.
- Enable / Disable selected fields
- Display fields in the sort order
- Multilanguage support
- If the content of the field is not specified - field is not shown
- If the field's name for some language is not specified - when viewing the page by this language this field is not shown
- When select the type of "text" - field will be shown as plain text
- Type "weight" formats and displays the selected field as the weight *
- Type "length" formats and displays the selected field as the size *
* Depending on Localisation and configuration settings of the product itself
EASE OF USE
- The addition of the desired field in a few clicks
- Works with Opencart 18.104.22.168 - 22.214.171.124
- Does not create additional tables or fields in a database
- Does not changes the original core files, uses OCMOD
- The module does not adds new fields, only shows existing
- Works only with fields from table "product"
- Does not affects to display custom fields from custom templates or other modules
1. Upload archive ocmod.zip for your Opencart version in Extensions > Extension Installer *
2. Refresh the modifications cache in Extensions > Modifications
3. Add permission for module/productfieldplus in System > Users > User Groups
4. Install & configure ProductField Plus module in Extensions > Modules
* If you have not configured FTP to support archives ocmod.zip in Extension Installer - just use this patch