You can now create individual stock levels and prices for each of your product variations with OpenStock. If you offer multiple product variations, OpenStock is essential for your ecommerce store as OpenCart does not allow individual stock levels for variations. See which styles sell the most and manage your stock levels more efficiently.
Please note that this module was built and works with the default theme, if you have made any changes to the default theme or are using a custom theme / 3rd party theme, you may need a theme patch to ensure that OpenStock works correctly with your theme. Please get in touch for more information regarding our theme patch service.
- Individual stock control of each product option
- Customer group pricing (default, wholesale prices etc)
- Unique image per option
- Easy to use administrator product area
- Multi language support
- Ajax loading of pricing, stock status and image
- Easy install under Extensions > Modules
- vQmod file modification - no core code changes
- Export / Import feature (via CSV) for product variants (bulk stock control only)
The reworked admin area makes managing product options easy, simply select a product or enter a stock value and SKU code. OpenStock gives you individual control over each variant; active or inactive, subtract stock, SKU code and stock level. Stock control can be performed on select, radio or image choice so it's perfect for clothing stores that have size and colour options.
Using a custom theme?
- OpenCart 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124
If you are using a custom theme / 3rd party theme, you may have to modify the XML files to match your theme's code. Our developers can do this for you for an additional fee - please raise a support ticket here
to arrange this service.
- This version of OpenStock is for use with OpenCart 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52. If you wish to use OpenStock with OpenCart 2.0 or higher, please purchase OpenStock 2.
- The OpenStock module has been completely rebuilt for OpenCart 2.0. To use OpenStock with OpenCart 2.0, you must purchase the OpenStock 2 module even if you already have our original OpenStock module.
- Please note that OpenStock and OpenStock 2 are not compatible. There is no upgrade available between the two modules.
- Module (one time use only)
- Contents of installation
You are entitled to use this module on a single installation only.
Having issues with the module? We do not offer free support for modules, but if you'd like paid support please raise a support ticket here
and a member of our dedicated support team will be able to help you.
Please note that all of our modules are built to work with a default OpenCart installation - any changes to the theme, use of 3rd party / custom themes, additional / changed functionality or other modules can cause issues with our modules and may need chargeable custom work to fix.