This contribute Multi-Merchant/Dropshipper Category Commission module to extend the capability of the Multi-Merchant Core module, allowing store admin to charge the merchant/seller commission base on product or category commission. The category commission priority is supersede the merchant profile commission. It charges the commission from bottom to top sequence according to the categories assigned to the product. The product commission always serve the higher priority than category and merchant commission.
Easy Add/Remove category commission
Easy On/Off category commission list at merchant login dashboard
Auto switch to category commission charge when system detect commission charges was configure to category
Support commission in fix rate or percentage
*Support product level commission in fixed or percentage [new]
No core files modification
Multi-Merchant/Dropshipper Core 3.0 installed
1) Unzip and upload the contents to the root directory of your OpenCart installation.
2) Login to administrator page, System-> Users -> User Groups -> Administrator -> Select All [Access/Modify Permission] -> Save.
3) Login to administrator page, Merchants-> Category Commission -> Enable VDI List -> Save.
4) Login to administrator page, Merchants-> Category Commission -> Commission Setup -> Add Category and Commission Rate -> Save.
5) Login to administrator page, Extensions -> Modifications -> Clear -> Refresh
1. Can I apply different commission rate for a category ?
Answer : No. Each category can apply commission for one time only.
2. How the commission calculate if there were multiple category assigned to the product ?
Answer : The commission charges apply sequence is from bottom to top at product page category list.
* Must run this step to install the database table automatically.
Category List Assigned to Product
Desktops > PC [5%]
Desktops > PC > Monitors [10%]
The product sold will apply 10% commission instead of 5%.
Desktops > PC [5%]
Desktops > PC > Monitors
The product sold will apply 5% commission since bottom category does not have commission charge configured.