1. Extensions contains upload directories and ocmod file in an single zipped file.
2. Extensions via Extension Installer reduces the time consumption of uploading each directory and then uploading ocmod extension.
3. Normally error message "FTP needs to be enabled in the settings" is displayed while trying to upload Zipped extensions via Extension Installer.
4. This Error States that the FTP support must be enabled to upload zipped extensions in your server.
5. Irs_Ftpbypass Extension Bypass the FTP enabling requirement for uploading ocmod.zip file.
6. It allows Store Admin can upload ocmod.zip or vqmodbasedextension.zip file without enabling FTP.
7. Once the Disable FTP checkbox is checked , it allows to upload ocmod.zip files without the enabling FTP.
More detail :
You will find the installation.txt file and Demo folder in the ZIP file
We will provide a good support to you. If you have any queries please leave a mail to
You will get a reply within 48 hours...
Please Rate this Module!.....
Click Here to view Our All Extensions
Official website :- www.irssoft.com
Click Here to like this module :- Facebook