Opencart eBay Connector integrates eBay store with Opencart store. With the help of this extension, the admin can import products, categories, and orders from eBay to Opencart. The eBay connector even allows the admin to export products from Opencart to eBay.
Add, edit and manage multiple eBay accounts for mapping products, categories, and orders. Also, provide additional information for the exported products such as – shipping, tax, return policy, dispatch time, listing details. The extension supports mapping of products having multiple options/variations such as colors, sizes etc.
If any edit happens to exported product’s name, price, description, quantity, conditions, variations in Opencart. The extension automatically updates the same information in eBay. When an exported product becomes unlisted on eBay, the admin can relist the same from Opencart.
Opencart eBay Connector Demo
- Opencart eBay Connector
User Guide for Opencart eBay Connector
Opencart eBay Connector
Support for Opencart eBay Connector
- Add multiple eBay accounts and do synchronization.
- Import products, orders, and categories from eBay.
- Export products from Opencart store to eBay store.
- Do mapping for products having variations/options.
- View result after every synchronization process.
- Map complete information about products, orders, and categories.
- Include shipping & additional shipping costs for exported products.
- Add tax information with exported products.
- Define return policy details for exported products – return days, pay by, other info.
- Configure eBay listing options for exported products.
- Select sub-categories to map from eBay to Opencart.
- Set the number of records to sync during mapping.
- Set the default number of category rows to fetch from eBay.
- Use sandbox mode for testing or debugging.
- Suppports multiple language translations.
- The source code is open for customization.