Opencart eBay Connector-
Opencart eBay Connector integrates eBay store with Opencart store. With the help of this extension, the admin can import products, categories, and orders
from eBay to Opencart. The eBay connector even allows the admin to export products from Opencart to eBay.
Add, edit and manage multiple eBay accounts for mapping products, categories, and orders. Provide additional information for the exported products such as – eBay specification, conditions, shipping, tax, return policy, dispatch time, listing details
Supports mapping of products having multiple options/variations
such as colours, sizes etc.
update for exported product’s name, price, description, quantity, conditions, variations in eBay. When an exported product becomes unlisted on eBay, the admin can relist the same from Opencart.
Opencart eBay Connector extension also works with eBay Motors category. Here we will explain how to import and export the products from eBay Motors
Suppose you sell your products on multiple e-commerce websites. But managing product inventories, order on different websites becomes a difficult task.
With the use of eBay Connector, the admin can easily integrate eBay store with the Opencart store. This will help to manage the products and their sales from a single location.
The products added to eBay can be easily be imported to the Opencart store and vice-versa. This reduces the hassle of adding the products to different store separately.
Whenever a product is sold on eBay, the stocks get updated in the Opencart store for the mapped products.
- Add multiple eBay accounts and do synchronisation.
- Real-time synchronization of events like add the item, revised item, sold the item and remove the item.
- Import products, orders, and categories from eBay.
- The admin can create multiple price rules to update the price of the synced products automatically.
- Can even bulk upload the price rules via CSV file.
- Import/update a single product using it’s eBay Item Id.
- Can import the multiple images of the eBay imported product to the Opencart store.
- Import a single order using the eBay Order Id.
- View a complete list of eBay Categories, eBay Specifications, and eBay Conditions imported with an option to delete each respective imported Category, Specification, and Condition.
- The admin can create eBay Template Listing to export the product’s additional information along with the product.
- Export products from Opencart store to eBay store.
- Do mapping for products having variations/options.
- View result after every synchronisation process.
- Map complete information about products, orders, and categories.
- The exported scheduled product will be visible at eBay site at the configured date and time.
- Include shipping & additional shipping costs for exported products.
- Add tax information with exported products.
- Real-time updates for exported products – condition, variation, price, name, description.
- Define return policy details for exported products – return days, pay by, other info.
- Configure eBay listing options for exported products.
- Relist the exported product from Opencart backend.
- Select sub-categories to map from eBay to Opencart.
- Set the number of records to sync during mapping.
- Set the default number of category rows to fetch from eBay.
- Use sandbox mode for testing or debugging.
- Works with eBay Motors (US) also.
- Supports multiple language translations.
- The source code is open for customization.
The admin can add any eBay account by adding various id and credentials as shown in the image below.
The admin can also configure multiple settings like- Import Category setting
, product setting
, return policy
, item listing option
, dispatch option
, payment option
, default shipping
, order sync
, price rule and real-time event
This module allows the admin to export the product’s additional information along with product as per the choice. For this, the admin needs to create the eBay Template Listing
as per the below image.
The admin can manage and create the various accounts of eBay from the eBay account section as shown in the image below.
The admin can create rules
or upload it through CSV
which allow the synced products to automatically get updated as shown in the image below.
The admin can check all the imported categories from the eBay in the eBay Category List as shown in the image below.
The imported specifications will be displayed under the eBay Specification list
as shown in the image below.
The various imported conditions(new, refurbished and tags) are listed under the eBay Condition List
section as shown below.
On the product page, the admin can edit the eBay conditions
for the product.
Under the manage eBay account
, the admin can map the category and the subcategory with the eBay as shown in the image below.
The admin can map products
and import/update the products from eBay as shown in the image below.
The admin can map orders
which are imported from eBay to Opencart as shown in the image below.
The admin can export the products from the Opencart to eBay.The following page will open as shown.
Through eBay Scheduling
, the user can select a product from the product list and export it to the eBay store. The scheduled product will be visible to the customers at the eBay site on the configured date and time. The following can be configured as shown.
Opencart exported product on eBay