Recent Search History module is awesome to get details what’s your customer searching on your site. This module store the search term in your database instantly as user type keyword in search box and press search button.
Its shows to other customers what is the current trend of search keywords over your site.
On the admin panel, you can easily configure the count of latest keywords that can be visible over the site. You can add this module to any layout page of your site.
On the admin panel, there is a graph which will show you the most searched latest keyword on the website.
On the admin panel, you can enable profanity service which will enable Google API to check the profanity of the search term. If it good then visible to the site and if bad then you can check it over admin panel.
You can also manage search keywords on the admin panel through a table.
1. Easily configurable search history module.
2. Add on any layout of the website.
3. Can manage a count of keywords which will show on the front end to the user.
4. Google map to show most searched keywords with their count.
5. Manage search keywords from the admin panel.
6. Profanity detection by Google API
Benefits of the extension
1. Increase interaction between customer and site.
2. Get to know what are the items or products customers try to search on your website.
3. Can give more suggestions of products to customer on the basis of their search keyword history.
4. You can easily find out the most popular search keywords through google chart.
5. Profanity check in the extension. If enabled then abusive keywords entered will not show in the search term on the front.
6. Profanity check is done by Google API.
7. Manage search terms from the admin panel.