Google Analytics Enhance Ecommerce, Adwords Tag Manager
Work with all version of Open Cart 2x and 3x
Full Google Analytics tracking with Enhance eCommerce with Google Tag Manager.
Adwords Conversion Tracking
Adwords Remarketing / Dynamic Remarketing
Facebook Pixel Tracking with events Now support Content Id's and Category as well
One of the simplest and easiest to implement Google Analytics and Tag Manager in the market. We provide free installation and support 247. Installation ETA within 24 hours. Support hours: 9am to 6pm GMT
- Google Analytics Tracking (Page Views / Enhance eCommerce) via Google Tag Manager Data Layers
- Google Adwords Conversion Tracking with Tag Manager
- Adwords Dynamic Remarketing with Tag Manager
- Adwords Remarketing with Tag Manager
- Facebook Pixel Tracking with all events, integrate with Facebook Catalog feed - NEW Facebook Pixel Product Catalog tracking
- Event Tracking
- Track Page Views
- Track Product Impressions
- Track Product Clicks
- Track Product Add to Cart / Add to Wishlist / Add to Compare / Remove Cart
- Transaction Tracking
- Support Multiple Currencies
- Goal Funnel
- Banner Click Tracking
- Product Detail View
- All Successful, abandon Transaction Data in Google analytics
- Data layer with Product, category and brand variables for Enhance eCommerce
- Coupon Code tracking
- EU Cookie Consent
- Disable Analytics for Admin Views
- Enable or Disable Adwords Converstion tracking
- Product Unique Identifier selection for mapping with Merchant feed for Dynamic Remarketing
- Product Title Modifier
- Remarketing tags for Home, Category, Special, Brand, and Search Pages
Work with default theme effortlessly. Event code installed to all listing pages and modules.
Work with Quick Checkout, One Checkout, and other checkout modules.
Get full functional Tracking on themes like Journal2, Pavo, Template Monster etc.
3rd Party Checkouts like Klarna, Seva etc
- OCMOD so just upload via Extension installer from Admin or Upload the files in upload folder via FTP.
- Refresh the Modification Cache
- Set User Permission
- From Extension- > Module install the module, and enter Google Tag Manager Workspace Code i.e GTM-XXXXXX, and enable the module.
- Google Analytics with Enhance Ecommerce enabled
- For Goal tracking, setup Goals
- If you already have Google Tag manager account than login and import the JSON setting files to import the script to setup the Tag Manager Tags, Triggers and Variables. Change the Google Analytics setting variable and input your Google Analytics ID.