Stock Checkout setting allows customers to still checkout if the products they are ordering are not in stock. This extension allows to disable bakorder per product.
- Disable backorder per product
- Compatible with all themes
- Compatible with Quick Checkout
Demo: OpenCart 3.x
, OpenCart 2.x
Admin username: demo
Admin password: demo
- Download extension and unzip the file.
- Install ocmod.xml using Extension Installer
- Go to Admin > System > Settings > Edit Your Store > tab Option - scroll to Stock section
- Set Stock Checkout to Yes
- Set Disabled Backorder Status to eg. Out Of Stock - products with this status set as Out Of Stock Status are not allowed to be ordered.
- Go to Admin > Catalog > Products > edit product > tab Data > set Out Of Stock Status - this product can not be ordered.
The extension should work with all templates. No files are overwritten.
Tested with OpenCart 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11
Tested with Journal 2.4.5
Tested with Quick Checkout 10.0.6
Look for an answer in Comments, or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please vote for this extension if you like it. Use rating on this page.
I would like to bring more free extensions for you. You can support me by sending donation with PayPal to email@example.com