The following files here are for use on OpenCart Version 184.108.40.206.
Directory contains only Indonesian language.
To install this language pack, extract the zip package locally
and file transfer (the same structure as you can see) with FTP
to your server (the installation of the current store).
After that, go to your OpenCart backend and follow these steps:
1. Log in to the Admin. Navigate to the System -> Localisation -> Language
2. Click the Edit button
3. Enter the following values:
- Language: Name Country
3.2 Code Country
3.3 Locale Country (ex. tm-tm.UTF-8,tm-tm,tm-tm,tm-tm,Tamil)
- Image: code_country.png (ex. tm-tm.png)
- Directory: Directory Name (ex. tm-tm)
3.6 Status Enabled
3.7 Sort Order 1
4. Navigate to the System menu -> Settings
5. Click on the Local tab and specify the language standard / default
frontend and backend (backend language will not be changed before this step!)
7. Ready to Use