This module allows you to send customers to checkout with already predefined products and discounts with just 1 click.
It allows you to generate a link and add multiple products with options and also apply coupon or voucher discount.
When clicked, this link will automatically add to cart single or many products with or without coupon and/or voucher discount and redirect the customer to checkout - it's a 1 click process.
This module will help you a lot with your promotions.
How it works?
- - Add products to cart,
- - apply coupon and/or voucher if you want to give any promotional discount
- - Go to checkout page and click the "Get link" button you will be presented with a link then copy the link.
If needed you can manually edit the link. Read more below.
Now you can use that direct link to checkout in your newsletters, facebook pages Shop section, your blogs and any other external website.
Works for OpenCart v2.0.x, v2.1.x, v2.2.x, v2.3.x
No core files overridden
Easy install via extension installer
Works out of the box no configuration needed
Documentation with install instructions included
DEMO -- Click Here
This way you can increase sales.
The direct link to checkout will be helpful in the following cases as well:
Manually Edit - add to cart Link / URL
- A customer stops at the checkout page because they are unable to pay now. But when they copy and send that link to someone who may be able to pay you get that sale.
- When a present is prepared and the product has some options one can configure the options and someone else can pay for the already configured product.
- On Facebook pages where you have the shop section enabled you can have per product the checkout URL pointing not to a product page but to the checkout instead. In case the product has options, you can manually customize the link by removing the [o] "o - options" part or leave it to the customer to customize their product. In that case you will still have the coupon code. Your customer will be auto-redirected to the product page having the coupon inserted in the background.
- When you want to skip product page
- When you want to skip add to cart
- To create a buy now link for single or many products with discount
- When you want to make direct checkout link
- To create a link to Add to cart via URL with multiple products
- Add to cart products with discount via URL
You can manually customize the link - mainly for products with options.
By removing the [o] "o - options" part of the url you will still have the coupon code but no options. Your customer will be auto-redirected to the product page having the coupon inserted in the background. This way they will be forced to choose option. (This is true only when at least one option is set required in the admin).
Advanced users read below
Example link just like what you will get:
&coupon=2222 --- the discount coupon code in our case 2222
&voucher=PROMO25 --- the discount voucher promo code in our case PROMO25
&0%5Bk%5D%5Bproduct_id%5D=30 --- k is the identifier in our case by product_id. This what you will have by default. Replace the product_id with sku, model, upc, ean etc. and the module will identify the product by that field.
&0%5Bq%5D=2 --- q is quantity
&0%5Bo%5D%5B226%5D=15 --- o is option_id in our case 226 with option value_id 15
&1%5Bk%5D%5Bproduct_id%5D=30 --- notice that now we have &1 with same product_id=30 this way we create product variations.
&2%5Bk%5D%5Bproduct_id%5D=41 --- and here we have a third product in the cart
This module may be also called
make direct checkout link
Skip Add to cart go straight to checkout
Go to checkout directly
Buy now link
External Products Link
Skip Cart Directly to Checkout
Add to cart via URL with multiple products
Direct coupon/discount code via URL