Ka Extensions is a library containing a shared code of extensions developed by karapuz team. It does not bring any significant features when it is installed standalone but our extensions require this code in order to work. Installation is similar to any other ocmod extension.
* Included Opencart fixes *
The following improvements of default Opencart behavior are also bundled with Ka Extensions library.
- Opencart 18.104.22.168+ may fail to load files changed by ocmod modifications. Fixed in Ka Extensions 22.214.171.124 and newer.
- Files modified in a theme editor ignore ocmod modifications. Fixed in Ka Extensions 126.96.36.199 and newer.
* Ka Extension 4.1.1.x
A new generation of Ka Extensions library was created by our team recently. It is a major step forward in extensions development. Since ka-extension 188.8.131.52 was released, we stop developing 4.1.0.x.x branch.
Version 4.1.1.x includes the following features:
- kamod engine
- ability to use a safe mode for restoring a crashed store
- improved the ka-extensions page interface
What customers say about Ka Extensions library (for Opencart 3)
Crashed my entire site after installation