The "Remove Site Map" module removes "Site Map" from the footer of the website. It also prevents the user from typing in index.php?route=information/sitemap when trying to manually access the sitemap page. VQMOD
is required for OpenCart version 4 but not for OpenCart version 3. Please note that it has only been tried with the Default theme and may not work with other themes. NOTE: The extension DOES NOT support the Journal themes.
OpenCart Version 4.x
- Removes "Sitemap" from the website footer.
- Prevents the user from typing in index.php?route=information/sitemap when trying to manually access the sitemap page
(1) Unzip the contents of the zip file.
(2) FTP or upload the vqmod directory to your website root directory. If asked to overwrite files, choose yes.
(3) Refresh your website and the change will be seen.
OpenCart Version 3.x
(1) Download the extension from the Downloads area below.
(2) Do NOT extract the XML file from the ZIP file. Also, do NOT rename the zip file.
(3) Log in to your Admin area and go to "Extensions >> Installer".
(4) Click the "Upload" button and locate the zip file and select it.
(5) Wait until the Install Progress bar reaches the end and you get a message that says "Success: You have modified extensions!"
(6) Go to "Modifications" where you will see the OCMOD installed. Click the blue "Refresh" button in the top right corner.
(7) Refresh your site and the "Site Map" will be gone.
NOTE: If your site is in Maintenance Mode, do the following:
(1) Go to System > Settings
(2) Click on the "Edit" button of your store.
(3) Select the "Server" tab and scroll down.
(4) Set the "Maintenance Mode" option to "No"
If you have any issues with our extensions, have any queries, or need customized solutions, please contact us via our Support Center
Login and write down your comment.
Login my OpenCart Account