The module is designed to dynamically update the product price on the product page in the customer section depending on the selected product options.
Main features of the module:
- dynamically update the price on the product page in the customer section, depending on selected options and quantity
- apply an option price modifier at once, without dependency on the product quantity (optional, can be enabled/disabled for each option separately)
- take product quantities already added to the shopping cart into account for getting available discounts on the product page (optional)
- display the product price on the product page multiplied by the entered quantity (optional)
- add more price prefixes for product options ( * / = % )
If you need more pricing features (global discounts, percentage dicounts, etc.), you can take a look on the improved version of the module - Live Price PRO
Animated demonstration of the price updating by the module:
FREE ADAPTATION TO THEMES
The module already has adaptation to themes: Journal3, Journal2, Digitech, Mimosa, Unishop2, fShop, Fastor, Basel, Kept, Marketshop, Revo, e-Market, Buyshop, Smart book store, Pav Fashion, Electra, Materialize, Mogo, Newstore, Oxy, Lazio
This is the module for OpenCart 3.x, for OpenCart 2.x please use Live Price for OC 2.x or Live Price PRO for OC 2.x
Demo admin section:
We also recommend:
- Live Price PRO - improved version of the Live Price module, which allows additionally to set global discounts and specials, to set discounts and specials in percentage and has more useful pricing features.
- Related Options -to create combinations of related product option values and set stock, price, model etc. for each combination. It's useful for sales of products, having interlinked options, such as size and color for clothes (recommended to use with Live Price module).
- Related Options PRO - improved version or Related Options module, which allows to create different combinations of options values per one product.
- Parent-child Options - to show/hide child options (option groups) depending on selected values of parent options.
- Product Option Image PRO - to assign images to options (or options to images) and change main product image and list of additional images on product page depending on selected options (allows to set several images per option value).
- Improved Options - to set Model (product code), SKU, UPC, description for product option values and to select default option values.
- Quantity per Option - to display separate "Quantity" inputs for option values and to add all variations (product+option) to the shopping cart in one click.
Contact for support, questions and suggestions: firstname.lastname@example.org