The Downloads Page
extension adds a new page to your OpenCart site that displays all the downloads assigned to the products.
If you have free files, this extension is for you.
Now compatible with OpenCart 3.0!
The extension has been updated to version 1.1.
(Seo url was added)
For example, if your products have a Manual (ebook), with this extension you can display all of these Manuals on one page.
Multilingual support, multi-store support and multi-file support
- Ability to set the height and width of the product image
- Ability to determine the number of downloads per page
- Ability to determine the number of downloads per row
- Enable/disable the download page for guest users
- Possibility to display or hide product name, product image, file size, or date of download.
- Possibility to define keyword for seo url, page Meta Tag Title, page Meta Tag Description and page Meta Tag Keywords for better SEO
Click on image to enlarge
Free Installation and Support
Both vQMOD and OCMOD are available!
No core files are changed.
Install instructions - OCMOD
- Login to your OpenCart admin panel
- Go to Extensions > Extension installer and upload digitcart_download_page.ocmod.zip
- Go to Extensions > Modifications and click Refresh
- Go to Extensions -> Extensions -> Modules -> Digitcart - Download Page -> Install -> Configure it
Install instructions - VQMOD
- If you don't have vQmod, you must download
and install it.
- copy the upload folder that comes inside the module and paste all the folders inside it( e.g. admin,catalog) to your OpenCart root
- Go to Admin -> Extensions -> Extensions -> Modules -> Digitcart - Download Page -> Install -> Configure it
This extension uses OpenCart event system for version 2.2 and above. So you don't need vQmod or no need to refresh modification if you are using OpenCart 2.2 and above.