This file manager replaces default OpenCart image manager in wysiwyg editors and image thumbnails.
Extends default image manager functionality. Supports multi-upload and archive upload/unpack.
Functionality is similar to Mac OS Finder & Windows Explorer.
- Rights control (access, modify) for Opencart users
- Mime control based on Opencart settings (work with DOCX/XLSX/PDF/MP3/MP4 and others)
- Multiple additional images assign for product
- Journal2 & Journal3 template compatible
- Configurable root folder
- "Clear Image Cache" button
- Remember last folder
- Image search/copy/paste/move
- Move/Copy files with Drag & Drop
- Image edit (crop, resize, rotate)
- Image preview
- List and Icons view
- Archive support (zip, rar, 7z, tar, gzip, bzip2)
- Folder management
- Multiple upload
- Background file upload with Drag & Drop HTML5 support
- Places for your favorites
- Calculate directory sizes
- Thumbnails for image files
- Folder upload
- Watermark images on upload (configurable)
- Comfortable to use on big screens
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Rich context menu and toolbar
- List and Icons view
- Available from menu Extensions->File Manager
Easy installation via ocmod.
Please don't forget to rate a module if you like it
In case of trouble don't hesitate to contact me by email email@example.com, by pressing "Get support button" or by writing a comment
If you are searching for an extension for mass changing of product descriptions, prices, statuses and many other fields try our extension for Batch Products editing
NOTE: Elfinder is a free opensource file manager and can be found on github.
We don't sell opensource. The price of this extension include only support, upgrades and Opencart adaptation.
Elfinder sources are included in extension archive to make extension plug&play.
- Elfinder v2.1.46 (Latest nightly 05 February 2019)
- Added configuration dialog (change root folder, configure watermark etc.)
- Added multiple image assign to product
- Minor bugfixes and code optimizations
- Elfinder 2.1.50 (Latest nightly 24 September 2019)
- Added AutoResize plugin and configuration
- Added keyboard keys to enable/disable Watermark and AutoResize on upload
- Settings and Clear cache buttons in popup window
- Design minor fixes