Abandonment is an e-commerce term used to describe a visitor on a web page who leaves that page before completing the desired action. The Abandoned Cart sends an email invitation to customers who have added an item to their cart but left before completing checkout. The emails are customizable and can be combined with coupon codes to entice your customer to continue shopping.
* Send Discount Coupon for Abandoned Carts.
* Create Unlimited Email Templates
* Maintain Last Visited History
* Last Visited Page
* SendGrid API Integrated for fast bulk mailing.
* Well Managed abandoned Cart history
* Auto Generate Coupons for each customer / Guest.
* Well Maintain Coupon histories.
* Multi Language Compatible.
* Multi Stores Compatible.
* Multi Currency Compatible.
* Cron job feature for schedule mail task.
* Powerful dashboard with Google chart
* Powerful admin panel.
* Easy Installation and setup.
* Uses OpenCart's built-in module system (no core files are overwritten).
* Excellent & Best Support.
Supported OpenCart Versions:
All 2.0x,2.1x,2.2x,2.3.x and 3x versions
Latest Extension Versions:
You can try out Abandoned Cart without having to install.
Store Front: Click Here
For Admin Login: Click Here
Support and Suggestion