What it does
This extension provides a Google Universal Analytics tracking.
- ECommerce Tracking for successful sales
- Pageview tracking
- Simple A/B page content experiments
You need to have an account with Google Analytics
This extension uses OpenCart event handlers, there is no need for VQmod or OCmod modification systems.
In the OpenCart admin backend do the following:
Further help and customized versions
- Go to Extensions > Installer to upload this ocmod.zip file. Or install via the Extensions > Marketplace
- Go to Extensions > Extensions > Analytics > Google Universal Analytics to install and edit this module. Enter your Account Number, and choose Pageview or ECommerce tracking.
- Go to System > Users > User Groups > edit Administrator and make sure to set the access and modify rights for the 'extension/analytics/google_universal_analytics'
This software has been successfully tested for standard OpenCart releases 126.96.36.199, 3.0.2.x and 3.0.3.x. Don't use other Opencart versions with this software.
If you need a customized version of this extension, let us know
and we can create one for a charge.