Facebook for OpenCart v3.1.1
Developed by Facebook
Ready to get started with Facebook for OpenCart? Read on for the two powerful ways to grow your business.
Facebook Business Extension: Facebook Connects Businesses with People
Marketing on Facebook helps your business build lasting relationships with people, find new customers and increase sales for your online store. With this Facebook ad extension, we make it easy to reach the people who matter to your business and track the results of your advertising across devices. This extension will help you:
1. Set up Business manager
2. Set up Facebook page
3. Set up the Facebook pixel
– To build your audience, optimize your ads and reach people with relevant ads on Facebook after they’ve visited your website. Automatically implementing the pixel using the plugin extension will allow you to do :
4. Setup Facebook shop and catalog integration
- Conversion tracking: See how successful your ad is by seeing what happened as a direct result of your ad (including conversions and sales)
- Optimization: Show your ads to people most likely to take a specific action after clicking on them, like adding an item to their cart or making a purchase
- Remarketing: When people visit your website, reach them again and remind them of your business with a Facebook ad
- The shop section is a tab you can add to your Facebook business page that lets you display your products. Setup product catalog to showcase the products you sell and attract more shoppers to your website. Also, the catalog automatically syncs with your website so that your product inventory stays up to date. Any changes made on your OpenCart website are automatically synced with your Facebook shop.
When you set up the Facebook pixel and connect your product catalog, you can use dynamic ads to reach shoppers when they’re on Facebook with ads for the products they viewed on your website. This will be included in a future release of Facebook for OpenCart.
What merchants say about Facebook pixel?
The ability to measure sales was the first sign that our business would be a success. Our first day of breaking 100-plus sales always sticks out. Point blank, our marketing plan is Facebook, Facebook, and more Facebook… Facebook is 100% the backbone of our customer acquisition efforts and it’s been made even better with the improved Facebook pixel — Ali Najafian, co-founder, Trendy Butler
5. Chat With Customers on Your Website
Add the Messenger chat plugin to allow your customers to start a conversation with you on your website and continue in messenger. This means your customers can interact with your business anytime using Messenger’s personalized, rich-media experience and enabling you to continue the conversation even after they have left your website. With the Messenger plugin, it’s easy to follow up with your customers. No need to capture their contact information; to follow up, just open up the same conversation in Messenger.
6. Conversions API for improved reliability, accuracy, and security.
Installing the Facebook Business Extension
Frequently asked questions
- Refer to our installation guide for more details.
- Step by step video guide for installing the Facebook Business Extension Video Link
- Additional installation step required for OpenCart v3.x Video Link
- Step by step video guide for setting up the Facebook Business Extension Video Link
- Step by step video guide for setting up permissions for Facebook Business Extension Video Link
Refer to our FAQ
for more details.
You can reach to us at our Github
if you have any questions or issues with the plugin.
Need help? Visit Facebook’s Advertiser Help Center.