Latest Version 1.0.1 (16 Feb 2018)
Fixed bug with deleting Quick Link
Admin Quick Links
Do you find it frustrating to keep moving backwards and forwards through the admin menu system when trying to update elements of your store. Or perhaps you have a client (or user) who finds the menu based navigation too complex.
This extension allows you to create your own custom quicklink menu system so you (or your client / user) can go straight to the item they want without having to try and remember how to navigate to it.
Setup is really straightforward and you the system is really flexible - you can choose from the full set of font-awesome icons included in your Opencart installation, set the colour of the icon and choose whether to browse to the page you want or open it in a new tab.
Settings (Click the Quick Links Tab)
- Select icon from the full list available in your Opencart Installation.
- Set the colour of the icon (choose from red, green, blue, amber or gray).
- Set the page to open in the same tab or a new tab.
- Set the sort order for the icons to display.
- Route to any page in your admin
- For extensions ability to route to all extensions, individual extension group (eg modules), individual module group (eg slideshows) or individiual module (eg specific HTML Content module).
- Route to external web page
username and password: demo
*** THIS MODIFICATION REQUIRES THAT VQMOD IS INSTALLED ***
vQmod is available free from: https://github.com/vqmod/vqmod/wiki