This Partial Payment Total Pro Advanced module allows you use Partial payment for all payments gateways.
√ Pay Partial payment for the goods.
√ Based on Customer groups.
√ Based on Product categories.
√ Possibility restrict additional products by product ID (If product restricted No possibility to pay partial payment).
√ All payments also registering to the Customer Transactions with minus (-).
√ Pay balance later directly from order history.
√ When balance is paid - in Customer Transactions registering this payment also.
√ Possibility sent reminder emails directly from Admin Dashboard Order list.
√ Support Journal2 theme for Opencart (does not support Journal 3)
√ Support legal EU VAT invoice
Other customizations on request
1. Extract the downloaded archive.
2. Connect to your FTP server, and open the root folder of your Opencart installation.
3. Upload the contents of "upload" folder to Opencart's root folder. If you get file replacement warnings, check to make sure you are not replacing any critical files.
4. Enter OpenCart's administration menu, go to Extension > Extension > Order Totals > Partial Payment and click "install" when you install your module click "Edit" button.
5. Set your desired amounts when your module become active, set your desired Partial payment in percent, set categories which be alowed for the partial payment, restrict product ID's which are not alowed for partial payment, sed Customer group which can use partial payment, set sort order (sort order number must be greater then total sort order number) enable the module and save.
6. In Store front when customer will checkout in the payment section will appear options to make whole payment or partial payment.
Front end DEMO
Need support? contact here