Geo zone / Country and Number of item based shipping extension.
Quantity Based Shipping
This extension simply lets you create different shipping rates to countries (Geo zones) based on the quantity (number of items) in the shopping cart.
Supports for 1.5.x to latest Opencart versions.
Demo Links: Front Demo
and Admin Demo
How it works
1. Log in to Backend
2. Go to System->Localization->Geo Zones
3. Add a Geo zone
4. then go to Extension->Shipping->Number of Item-Based Shipping
5. add cost(per item based) for newly added Geo zone
6. you can check shipping cost by estimating shipping & taxes in front end cart page
1. You can define shipping cost for Geo zone/Country zone
2. You can add the number of the item based shipping price
3. It will not overwrite any of your opencart files
4. easy to use
5. support for 188.8.131.52,184.108.40.206 ,220.127.116.11,18.104.22.168,22.214.171.124 (Beta)126.96.36.199
Copy the contents of the "upload" folder to your Opencart store's top level directory, preserving the directory structure of the upload folder.
If using OpenCart 2.3 or later, you can install the extension by using the
opencart Extension Installer. First, you have to enter the correct FTP
information for your site in the System > Settings > FTP area. Then, browse to
Extensions > Extension Installer, click "Upload", and select the .zip file for