Opencart Zoho Inventory Connector module
allows you to sync your data from opencart to Zoho Inventory. The module provides the syncing of customers, products and orders.
1. Admin can synchronise the customers manually.
2. Customers will be auto sync when any customer registers on your store.
3. Customers will be auto sync when admin creates a new customer.
4. Customers will be auto edited at Zoho Inventory when admin edits customer.
5. Customers will be auto edited when customer edit's their information.
6. Admin can delete the customers from Zoho Inventory.
7. Customer will deleted automatically if it deletes from opencart.
8. Admin can synchronise the products manually.
9. Products will be auto sync when any new product will be added.
10. Products will be auto edited at Zoho Inventory when admin edits product.
11. Admin can synchronise the orders manually.
12. Orders will be auto sync when any new order will be placed by customer/admin.
13. Admin can delete the orders from zoho manually.
14. Orders will be auto delete from zoho when any order will be deleted from opencart.
15. Very easy to use.
16. Import customers from the Zoho inventory to Opencart.
17. Import products from the Zoho inventory to Opencart.
Admin can select the order statuses for which admin wants to sync the orders. For example if admin wants to sync only complete orders then admin can select the complete order status from module setting.
Product syncs with its options and also options get automatically updated when product updates.
Products image will also be synced.
Important Updates & Fixes:
1. Added an option to select the zoho account domain in module setting. This will allow the module to work in all zoho domains like .com, .eu, .au etc.
2. Added error log to get the exact reason if any record doesn't sync.
3. Added guest order sync.
4. Added Start date of Order Sync field to allow the admin to select the date from which orders will sync to zoho.
5. Added sku, model and name based import product to avoid duplicates in OpenCart.
6. Made multiple fixes reported by customers. So module will work more smoothly.