- Login as admin
- Goto Extension->Modules
- Install Search History Report (Q)
- Goto front end and search
- Come back to the module and see it logged
Supported OpenCart Versions:
What does it do:
This module lets you log all searches made on your site.
Each log line includes the search term, description check, category info, subcat check, customer IP, UserAgent, returned product count.
You can also export the data to a csv file
- vQmod 2.6.3 or later is required from http://vQmod.com
* View all results from a single location
* Logs all search details: search term, description check, category, user agent, ip, result count, etc
* Export to CSV button
* Reset button lets you clear the logs instantly
* Paginated view
* No files are overwritten. Uses the opencart module system and vQMod.
* Not theme dependent. No changes are made to the tpl files.