In OpenCart, addresses have a "Region" field. After the user has entered the country, the dropdown is updated to show the regions within that country. So far, so good.
However, for countries without regions, this function is a bit odd. If a country has no regions under it (e.g. Hungary or Singapore), then the dropdown seems to give users contradictory information, saying "Please select", and "No regions" at the same time. This can be very confusing for users.
This extension simply disables the region dropdown for countries that don't have any regions under them.
Installation v 3.0+ and Updates
Frequently Asked Questions
- From OpenCart Admin > Extensions > Extensions Installer, upload the ocmod.zip file you have downloaded.
- After success message, go to OpenCart Admin > Extensions > Modifications, and click the Refresh button.
- Does this extension work with my theme? It has been developed for OpenCart Default theme, and should work with most themes that use the same structure.
- Does this extension work with Journal 2 theme? Yes.
- Does this extension work with OpenCart 3.x? Yes.
- Where are the settings? There are none.
- I have an idea. Great! Post it as a reply to this thread.
- I am having a problem with this extension. Please click Get Support on this page.
If you need me to do a paid customization for your theme, PM me at http://forum.opencart.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5746
I hope you enjoy this extension. Please donate to enable me to maintain and further develop it.