This is an advanced dashboard and a replacement for default account page.
Click to enlarge images:
Free Installation and Support
No core files are changed.
Install Instructions - OCMOD
- Every block is a module
- Customers can upload their avatars
- Grid system, put multiple blocks in each row.
- Set different width or template (color) for each block.
- Enable or disable each module
- Enable or disable account links.
- Sortable blocks with Drag and Drop
- Live preview from the Admin panel
- Quick edit modules from the Admin modules list
- Login to your OpenCart Admin panel
- Go to Extensions > Installer and upload file suited for your OpenCart version
- Go to Extensions > Modifications and click Refresh
- Go to System > Users > User Groups > Edit your user group > Check the related checkboxes (search for dccd).
- Go to Extensions > Extensions > modules > DigitCart - Customer Dashboard > Install and enable it.
- Go to Extensions > Extensions > Customer Dashboard > Install and enable the modules.