The "Remove My Account" module removes "My Account" from all areas of the website. It also prevents the user from typing in index.php?route=account/account
when trying to manually access the My Account list page. VQmod is not required. Please note that it has only been tried with the Default theme but should work with other themes.
- Removes My Account from header
- Removes My Account from footer
- Prevents the user from typing in index.php?route=account/account when trying to manually access the My Account list page.
- Removes My Account from the Registration page (Right Column Menu)
- Removes Login page and prevents the user from typing in index.php?route=account/login when trying to manually access the Login Page
- Removes the "Register Account" page and prevents the user from typing in index.php?route=account/register when trying to manually access the Register Account Page
- Removes the ability to access any page associated with My Account and prevents the user from typing in index.php?route=account when trying to manually access any Account-related Page
(1) Download the extension from the Downloads area below.
(2) Do NOT extract the XML file from the ZIP file. Also, do NOT rename the zip file.
(3) Log in to your Admin area and go to "Extensions >> Installer".
(4) Click the "Upload" button and locate the zip file and select it.
(5) Wait until the Install Progress bar reaches the end and you get a message that says "Success: You have modified extensions!"
(6) Go to "Modifications" where you will see the OCMOD installed. Click the blue "Refresh" button in the top right corner.
(7) Refresh your site and "My Account" will be gone from the header and footer.
NOTE: If your site is in Maintenance Mode, do the following:
(1) Go to System > Settings
(2) Click on the "Edit" button of your store.
(3) Select the "Server" tab and scroll down.
(4) Set the "Maintenance Mode" option to "No"
If you have any issues with our extensions, have any queries, or need customized solutions, please contact us via our Support Center