OCMOD Execution Order
allows you to specify the order in which the modifiers are executed.
Between the various modifiers that make changes to the same files, conflicts can occur.
In some cases, these conflicts can be avoided simply by changing the order in which the modifiers are executed.
When you use this mod, the modifiers will be executed according to the priority: first according to the assigned order, then by name.
The tool will be useful for developers and specialists to resolving OCMOD conflicts
✔ Change the order of execution directly in the modifier list
✔ Priority of execution: first in the specified order, then by name
✔ Automatically creates and uses a separate "modification_order" table in the DB
✔ Does not change the Opencart core files and its standard tables
✔ Works on ajax, uses OCMOD
Compatible with Opencart versions 20x - 303x
Compatible with OCMOD Editors:
Install 20x - 2200
1. Upload file ocmod-order.ocmod.xml in Extensions > Extension Installer
2. Refresh the Modifications cache in Extensions > Modifications
1. Upload the file ocmod-order.ocmod.xml into "system" directory
2. TWICE refresh the Modifications cache in Extensions > Modifications
If an error occurs after the first update:
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class ModelExtensionModification
- press F5 and update the modifiers cache again
(and check the maintenance mode, in some cases it may turn on after that)
This problem is caused by the incorrect operation of the Opencart core when the file model/extension/modification.php
is modified through OCMOD
more detail here
1. Upload the archive ocmod-order-3x.ocmod.zip in Extensions > Extension Installer
2. Twice refresh the Modifications cache (press Refresh button) in Extensions > Modifications
3. Refresh theme cache in Dashboard > Developer Settings
OTHER USEFUL MODS: