The "Clear Cache" module adds the option to clear the cache from the storage directory. A "Clear Cache" option will appear under the System/Maintenance navigation menu. VQmod is not required. This mod will work with all themes since no themes files will be modified.
(1) Download the extension from the Downloads area below.
(2) Do NOT extract the XML file from the ZIP file. Also, do NOT rename the zip file.
(3) Log in to your Admin area and go to "Extensions >> Installer".
(4) Click the "Upload" button and locate the zip file and select it.
(5) Wait until the Install Progress bar reaches the end and you get a message that says "Success: You have modified extensions!"
(6) Go to "Modifications" where you will see the OCMOD installed. Click the blue "Refresh" button in the top right corner.
NOTE: If your site is in Maintenance Mode, do the following:
(1) Go to System > Settings
(2) Click on the "Edit" button of your store.
(3) Select the "Server" tab and scroll down.
(4) Set the "Maintenance Mode" option to "No"
HOW TO USE THE CLEAR CACHE EXTENSION
(1) To access the extension, go to System >> Maintenance and you will see "Clear Cache" as a menu option.
(2) To clear the cache, simply click the "Clear Cache" link and wait a few seconds.
(3) Once the cache clearing operation has been completed, you will see a success message appear on your screen.
If you have any issues with our extensions, have any queries, or need customized solutions, please contact us via our Support Center