What it does
This OpenCart extension provides embedded structured data via JSON-LD containing more details for search engines. It is based on the 'schema.org' standards. It enables Google to present search results as rich snippets.
The following structured data details are supported:
- Product micro data, including reviews
- Organization micro data
- Store micro data, including logo, address, and social media links
- Website micro data, including search box details
- Place micro data with GPS coordinates
- Breadcrumbs micro data
This module requires no OpenCart modification systems, it uses event handlers.
Further help and customized versions
- Log into the OpenCart admin backend
- Go to Extensions > Installer > Upload, or to Extensions > Marketplace to upload this ocmod.zip file. No OpenCart core files are modified.
- Go to Extensions > Extensions > Modules > Google Structured Data > Install to install this module.
- Configure the various settings of this module at Extensions > Extensions > Modules > Google Structured Data > Edit
- Save the changes
This extension has been successfully tested for a standard OpenCart Version 220.127.116.11. It should also work for other OpenCart 3.x versions.
If you need a customized version of this extension, let us know
and we can create one for a charge.