Store credit, as the default OpenCart order total module, on its use will always be active if it has been enabled.
This extension provides additional settings that can make store credit disabled based on events.
So it's useful for example for store owners who don't want store credit active when customer uses coupon or reward points.
There are 4 events:
1. Product discounts: there are one or more products that apply discount prices in the cart.
2. Product specials: there are one or more products that apply special prices in the cart.
3. Coupon: customer uses coupon code.
4. Reward Points: customer uses reward points.
You can see sample case in the pictures above.
To find out how it works, you can go to the demo page.
- Easy installation (OCMOD)
- No new page. Only add new features on existing page
- Also works for Advance Store Credit [link] order total (for buyers of this extension)
1. Login with this account (that has store credit amount):
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- password: demo
2. Add to cart: iPhone.
3. Go to shopping cart page, and see the total order. You should see the store credit there.
4. Now use coupon code: 2222
5. Check the total order again. Store credit should no longer exist.
* You can also try by adding a product: Canon EOS 5D. This is a product that has special price.
To find out how the setting, you can go to the admin demo page.
--- as a demo user, you can only view it (can't modify) ---
1. Open Extensions > Order Totals
2. Edit: Store Credit
3. You can find four new fields there:
Only + $7
you will get Store Credit Limitation
extension. Buy at the following link
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: