Google Ecommerce tracking allows you to measure the number of transactions and revenue that your website generates. With this add-on opencart extension you can record your sales transaction with google analytics
and thereby you can create reports in google analytics and monitor your sales performance, product performance, transactions, Ecommerce conversion rate, unique purchases, source / medium, user location, time to purchase, etc. Also you can monitor shopping behavior, checkout behavior, product list performance, etc. This is an amazing extension which uses the amazing feature of google analytics.
This extension uses the google latest gtag.js analytics tracking
Before Google Analytics can report ecommerce activity for your website, you must enable ecommerce tracking on the view (profile) settings page for your website in Google Analytics.
This extension tracks the following
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- Navigate to the desired account, property and view.
- In the VIEW column, select Ecommerce Settings.
- Enable Enable Ecommerce and Enable Enhanced Ecommerce Reporting
- Click Save.
- Track Product Impressions
- Track Product details view
- Track addition of a product to a shopping cart
- Track removal of a product from a shopping cart (supported only for OpenCart 18.104.22.168 and higher versions)
- Track checkout
- Track Purchases
- Track Refunds
This extension has built-in compatibility features for default template, journal2, journal3 templates. Free support is available in case of any template conflicts.
Sample Screenshots of Results