Two-factor authentication (2FA) provides an additional layer of security to the login process. Twizo Verification enables both admins and customers to add this security measure. After an easy installation, admins can configure the 2FA for their website. Then all users and admins can set up their 2FA settings.
After set up, users will be prompted during login with a widget that asks for a second method of authentication.
1. Additional security for administrators and customers.
2. Users have the option of enabling or disabling 2FA.
3. Available verification types include:
- Time-bases one-time password (TOTP)
- Bio voice
- Facebook Messenger
- Backup code
4. Users can choose a preferred verification type to verify themselves with.
5. Admins can add their logo to the login widget.