Hide any registration fields.
You want to get rid of the email, address or newsletter fields in the registration form? Search no more, this module is the solution.
Sometimes, default opencart registration fields are not relevant. For example, B2B stores don't need some of these default fields.
Asking your customers to fill only the relevant fields, may make the registration process smoother and improve your acquisition rate.
All good for your business.
No need to purchase an extension to add registration fields, this is already possible in opencart.
This extension was tested with default opencart theme to hide fields in the following areas:
- Hide account fields from the normal registration page:
- Hide account fields from the account edit page:
- Hide address fields from the account address add page:
- Hide address fields from the account address edit page:
- Hide account fields from the checkout page when user is logged in:
- Hide billing address fields from the checkout page → Billing details → I want to use a new address when user is logged in:
- Hide shipping address fields from the checkout page → Delivery details → I want to use a new address when user is logged in:
- Hide account and billing address fields from the checkout page when user is logged out:
- Hide shipping address fields from the checkout page when user is logged out:
DEMO Opencart 3
- VQMOD / OCMOD
- Custom theme may require integration work at additional charges.
Documentation and Changelog are available in the download.
Please read carefully the readme file provided in the package and follow the steps described in that file.
If you don't want to install the extension yourself, please contact the support and it will be installed for you for $20.
For any question, bug, feature request or installation query, contact: email@example.com