In order to optimize conversions and user engagement, it is very important to know, how users are interacting/behaving with your products.
This module enables you to measure user interactions/e-commerce activities on your OpenCart store. Our easy interface, allows you to enable/disable any feature mentioned below.
You will also get a JSON file that you can import into your GTM workspace, so you don't have to create new tags and triggers.
Enhanced E-commerce Tracking
This module will enable you to place DataLayers on your site to measure the following enhanced e-commerce activities:
- Product Impressions
- Product Clicks
- Product Detail Impressions
- Add / Remove from Cart
- Promotion Impressions
- Promotion Clicks
- Goal Funnel Tracking
Measure the steps of the purchase funnel and learn where users are dropping off. For instance, at what stage of the check-out, a particular user is dropping off.
- User ID Feature
Tracking logged-in users across multiple touchpoints and a variety of channels and devices every day.
- Adwords Conversion Tracking
Measure purchases for users who are coming from Adwords Campaigns.
- Adwords Dynamic Remarketing
Google automatically creates Ads for your website visitors based on products they viewed on your site.
With Dynamic Retargeting, you can retarget users who have:
- Visited your Product Detail Pages
- Visited Checkout Pages
- Funnel Step Pages
Advantages of using this module:
- Google Measurement Protocol
The Google Analytics Measurement Protocol allows developers to make HTTP requests to send raw user interaction data directly to Google Analytics servers
- Compatible with Tag Manager
- Support Multiple Currencies
- No files are overwritten. The extension uses OpenCart Extension Installer (OCMOD)
- Compatible with Quick Checkout, One Checkout, and Simple Checkout
- Funnel Visualization in Google Analytics
Check out the DEMO Site: https://bit.ly/2EDW0QM