Opencart Bullet Connector module
allows you to sync your data from opencart to Bullet. The module provides the syncing of customers and orders.
1. Admin can synchronise the customers manually.
2. Customers will be auto sync when any customer registers on your store.
3. Customers will be auto sync when admin creates a new customer.
4. Customers will be auto edited at Bullet when admin edits customer.
5. Customers will be auto edited when customer edit's their information.
6. Admin can delete the customers from Bullet.
7. Customer will deleted automatically if it deletes from opencart.
8. Admin can synchronise the orders manually.
9. Orders will be auto sync when any new order will be placed by customer/admin.
10. Admin can delete the orders from Bullet manually.
11. Orders will be auto delete from Bullet when any order will be deleted from opencart.
12. Import customers from the Bullet to Opencart based on email.
Admin can select the order statuses for which admin wants to sync the orders. For example if admin wants to sync only complete orders then admin can select the complete order status from module setting.