• By default in opencart everywhere seems zero price if Product price is zero.
• So using extension it will set the product price with Lowest / Highest Option Price.
• Lowest / Highest Option Price As Product Price if Product Price is Zero at everywhere like Category, Search, Manufacturer pages, wishlist, Compare and in all modules Feature, Latest, Special etc everywhere.
• Price Change with option change.
• Live Price Update.
• It will update price using ajax method.
• Price Prefix "From Price" If Product Has Option
• 3 in 1 extension :
1. Lowest / Highest option price as product price if product price is zero
2. Live Price Update with option price
3. Price Prefix "From Price" If Product Has Option
Example : Product iPhone = 0
option has following
1. Size :
- Small = $70
- Medium = $80
2. Color :
- Black = $10
- White = $15
=> At everywhere like category, special, manufacturer, search, product page iphone price will be as "from price $10".
=> at product page when option small and black selected then price = 70 + 10 = 80
• Support All Theme Journal2, Journal3, Pavo, Foster Template
• Support Opencart Version 2.X + 3.0.X + 3.1.X
• Support Ocmod + Vqmod
• Free Installation and Free Support
• No Hidden/Extra Cost
• 1. Download Extension according your opencart version
• 2. Admin > Extensions > Extension Installer > Choose "YourVersion.ocmod.zip" file
• 3. Admin > Extensions > Modification > Click On Refresh Button On Top Right Corner
• 4. Admin > Extensions > Module > Lowest Option Price As Product Price If Zero > Install And Configure It
• skype : opencarttools
What customers say about Lowest Option Price As Product Price If Zero
Good support, extension has been improved to make it even better. Instantly! More than satisfying !