This extension will add information on the report page about the total number of products each customer has purchased, and also add that information on the customer's 'my account' order history page.
- For Opencart 2.x and 3.x
- Opencart FTP setting enabled
DEMO # TRY BEFORE BUY #
To find out the display on the admin page (backend), you can go to the admin demo page
- Integrated with opencart default report page
- Customer name and/or product name filter
- Quick access to order list for related customer
- Quick access to edit related customer
Open: Reports > Customers > Total Product
To find out the display on the customer page (frontend), follow the steps below.
1. On the admin demo page, open customer page: Customers > Customers
2. Choose one of the customers, and select: 'Login into Store' (padlock image) > Default
3. You will be directed to the frontend page for related customer.
4. Open order history: Account > Order History
5. You will see additional information at the bottom of the order history list about total history of products.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE