Open Source project - Github source code!
Add issues in this page
Buy me a coffee, Thanks!
Let your customers login and checkout using Facebook account. This module uses your own created Facebook API js for your own website. In case, you don't have website API for Facebook yet, then below you can find instructions how to register your own API.
Use the Opencart Layout engine to position the login button.
When you create a login button you can decide whether to use the Opencart Layout or to use an id reference.
1- Login to your website OpenCart admin panel
2- Go to Extensions > Extension installer and upload ocmod package
3- Go to Extensions > Extensions > Module and create Facebook Login button and insert request info and enable this module.
4- Go to Design > Layout > Add the button wherever you want
To create and connect Facebook login with your API follow these simple steps:
1. Create your Facebook App (more info: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/apps/register).
2. After that you got your own App ID and App Secret
3. Go to your OpenCart shop admin area > Extension > Modules > Facebook Login.
4. Install and configure your Facebook module insert Facebook App ID Location.
5. Connect your facebook login button with the layout.