Create MULTIPLE Wishlists/Gift Registries/Events with OPTIONS and QUANTITIES. Lists can be PUBLIC or PRIVATE, Send Notifications, track purchased, HIDDEN Shipping Address, Social Sharing, Add products from product or category pages.
The Gift Registry can be used as a multiple wishlist for your customers or it can be used as a Wedding or Birthday List or for other Events that will bring all their friends to your shop and buy from you!
Customers can interact with the list creator through the Notes system or with the RSVP form.
Checkout the demo:
To fully test I suggest that you create your own account with a real email address.
User Name: email@example.com
/ Pass: pass
User Name: demo
/ Pass: demo
With this gift Registry extension your customers can:
- Set a HIDDEN Shipping Address;
- Create and manage multiple Gift Registries / Wishlists;
- Add Products to the Gift Registry with the OPTIONS and a desired QUANTITY;
- Add products from the Product Page or the Category page
- See how many products have been purchased;
- Recieve email notification if someone buys something from their Gift Registry
- Share their Event/Gift Registry with potential gift buyers through email and social shares;
- Add a custom messages.
- Public Gift Registry List that can be searched;
- Make Gift Registry public or private (Private Registries have a ‘Request access’ form).
- Printer Friendly Page.
- RSVP tab to allow potential guest to respond;
- Notes tab (owner can delete unwanted notes) so potential buyers can leave a note;
- Enable/Disable option for the Notes and RSVP tabs and the Registry.
For the admin:
- Link added to Gift Registry Owner and Gift Registry Edit for each product purchased (on Order Page);
- Admin Panel to View and Edit Gift Regsitries.
- Admin can update product sold quantites (useful if you have a physical shop).
For more information, please also see the Gift Registry Instructions
Installation and Support (within reason) included - I will deal with theme and checkout integration where possible.
Journal 3 version included.
If you use Journal 3 Checkout, diversion to default checkout for Gift Registry purchases is automatically installed
NOTE: This only works on the Default Checkout. HOWEVER, if you have a one page checkout installed then customers that have Gift Registry Products in their cart can be redirected to the default checkout instead of your one page checkout.
IF YOU NEED ASK SOMETHING THEN PLEASE USE THIS LINK FOR PRE-SALES ENQUIRIES OR SUPPORT: EMAIL SUPPORT