View source on Github
: 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206
If you succeed to use this plugin on another versions of OpenCart or PHP let me know.
This plugin provides a module that displays a catalog of products by categories. The order of displaying categories can be changed in the admin panel. Categories include:
*The name of the category, with a link to other products from this category.
*List of products. Output order can be configured in the admin panel.
If a product is assigned to several categories, it may be displayed several times.
Installation and configuration
1. Download Catalog display plugin zip.
2. Connect to OpenCart admin panel.
3. Upload the plugin:
Extensions -> Extensions Installer -> Upload
4. Reload plugins cache (Blue button in the upper right corner):
Extensions -> Modifications
5. Install the plugin:
Extensions -> Extensions -> Modules -> Catalog display -> Install
6. Find the layout of the page where you want to paste catalog:
Design -> Layouts -> *Layout name* -> Edit
7. Select the plugin in the drop-down list of the section you need.
8. Save changes.
How to add products to catalog
1. Find the product you want to show in the catalog:
Catalog -> Products -> *Product name* -> Edit
2. Go to Data
3. Switch option Show in catalog
4. Save changes.
If you have any questions you can ask them here